Industry: Apparel | Handmade
Business Strategy | Retailer Marketing | Communications | Public Relations
Zealana is a trademarked brand of ultra-soft, light, warm and durable luxury hand knitting yarns, produced by Woolyarns Limited in New Zealand. Woolyarns is a leading yarn innovator dedicated to elevating New Zealand’s already-superior natural fibers using the exceptional properties of New Zealand Brushtail Possum fiber.
• Devise a U.S. growth strategy for the Zealana product line.
• Develop U.S. marketing, PR, social/digital strategy/ plan to drive sales growth.
• Shifted from third-party sales to a direct distribution model.
• Expanded direct e-marketing and web content to support direct distribution.
• Managed marketing, communications, and sales for the U.S. retail and consumer channels.
Facilitated transition from third party distributor to direct distribution model for U.S. markets. Developed and manage ongoing visual and content for retailer marketing, U.S. communications and public relations.